Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Australia!! Brisbane/Maloolaba






We have made it to Australia and it is beautiful. We first stopped into Brisbane (where Joshie was born) and then headed for the quaint coastal town of Maloolaba. After we settled into our beach front apartment, I took a two hour power nap and Josh surveyed the area (p.s..Josh slept like a baby through the 14 hour flight to Brisbane while I restlessly paced the aircraft...I know...typical). We spent the day walking along beach pathways and traveling to the nearby town of Noosa where we ate lunch and shopped around (Josh and I bought some awesome new sunnies). Australia is such a beautiful place...I keep telling Josh that I must be part Australian because I love it so much. It has all the charm of Europe with coastal scenes similar to that of the Caribbean. We ended the day catching up with the Jeff's family over dinner at a local seafood restaurant.

Stay tuned...

I am learning a lot of new words:

Sunnies= Sunglasses
How ya goin= How ya doin

No comments: