Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Paris, France

We spent a short time in Paris before heading on to London. This is my second time here and I truly love it! I love all of the fresh veggie and fruit markets, the fashion, the food, the architecture, the museums, the people walking around with baguettes…It’s like the perfect place for people to spontaneously break into a musical (or at least in my head). Josh and I spent our first day snacking on baguette, cheese and wine in a park near the Eiffel tower. Our second day we made it to the Louvre to take a quick look at the Mona Lisa before sipping on onion soup and hopping on an eco- friendly Tuk Tuk back to our hotel. We ended our lovely time here by gazing at the Eiffel tower lights and firework show….magnific!

Josh and I on the Tuk Tuk

At the Louvre fighting the crowds to see Monalisa

Here she is...

Picnic near the Eiffel Tower

Joshie and his Baguette

The tower by day...

The tower by night...

3 comments:

black tag diaries said...

love reading about your travels emily! it was so great seeing you the other night!

Unknown said...

so fun to catch up on your travels- we miss y'all! hope to see you soon!

Julie said...

How fabulous! I love Paris and want to go back NOW...