Monday, July 26, 2010

Jakarta, Indonesia

We spent a total of 2 days in Jakarta where Josh had a few meetings and where we visited with some friends from Atlanta. I tagged along for a few of the meetings and then my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up for a reflexology appointment. It was a rather painful experience, one because I had a number of “problems” according to my reflexologist and two because the reflexologist knew very little English. For an hour we struggled through numerous topics until finally I just acted like I had fallen asleep. We also had the neat experience of visiting a local Indonesian restaurant that had lots of interesting historical artifacts. After saying our goodbyes we headed off to Hong Kong.

Here are some photos from the local restaurant we visited



No comments: