Monday, April 4, 2011

Showered some more

This past weekend I was showered again! My sweet mother-in-law, sister-in-law and friend Julie who hosted a shower for our little one along with some ladies from our church. It was really more like a down pour than a shower in many respects. I was overwhelmed by the amount of women from our church who came, the amazing food, beautiful decorations and the amount of gifts we received . Our little one is already loved so dearly...even while in the womb. It really was such a blessing to spend time with so many precious ladies from my church. I really feel as though I have been welcomed into such a loving and supportive church family with so many women of all ages who have reached out to me and loved me as their sister in Christ. It was a beautiful shower with the most adorable and delicious cake! I am so grateful to my hostesses and church family for their prayers and support throughout our pregnancy journey. 6.5 weeks to go





My grandmother holding up a pink dress that was given...Josh was a little scared to see me hang it up in the nursery :)

No comments: